Monday, April 9, 2012

Work Nights -- a descriptive essay

We are ready to represent the best custom paper writing assistance that can cope with any task like Work Nights -- a descriptive essay even at the eleventh hour. The matter is that we posses the greatest base of expert writers. Our staff of freelance writers includes approximately 300 experienced writers are at your disposal all year round. They are striving to provide the best ever services to the most desperate students that have already lost the hope for academic success. We offer the range of the most widely required, however, not recommended for college use papers. It is advisable to use our examples like Work Nights -- a descriptive essay in learning at public-education level. Get prepared and be smart with our best essay samples cheap and fast! Get in touch and we will write excellent custom coursework or essay especially for you.



Work Nights


To turn a corner in life could mean one was making a change in the direction they were leading their lives. To turn the corner at Macaroni Grill means to leave the pleasant and serene atmosphere of the dining room into the high paced, hectic area called the “Dish Line.” I was on my way from bussing a large circular table and was transporting in my right hand glasses stacked as tall as skyscrapers with towering silverware above it. My other hand was full of half-cleared dinner plates. I gently rested the plates on the grimy metal counter and carefully demolished the swaying skyscraper I had carried. I chucked the silverware into a blueish liquid, making a small splash that covered a near-by bowl. I then poured out each of the glass’s contents into the ice and lemon wedge and straw-filled sinks to my left and placed them into the red bin above it.


My next task was to carefully disassemble the pile of plates I had carried and wipe the uneaten pastas and pizzas and jumbo shrimp into the slimy trash can next to the line, all to be followed by organizing the dishes into stacks of the same shape and style. Before I could finish, a young blonde waitress yelled above all the clattering of plates and the droning of a radio somewhere in the back of the prep area “All hands!” signaling to anyone who could to bring a stack of plates over to the kitchen. I wiped off my greasy hands and took a stack of rust-colored plates off the shelf. As I was leaving the “line” I could hear the soda machine growling and groaning, going into overtime to try and bear the load of 1 Pepsi’s, six Mountain Dew’s, and a couple of iced teas.


I dropped off those plates just as one of the dish cleaners made a quick chirp of a whistle followed by the hurling of a half dozen clean but very beat up pots and pans into the chef’s bin. I headed back toward the line to drop off the overwhelming number of napkins I had collected from bussing tables and was storing in my black apron. I turned that corner again, but this time was headed toward the laundry bag. I took out all of the napkins, which were at one time white but due to some customers that were probably having a little too much fun, soaked in red wine. Before I could even move from the laundry bag, I was startled by the clash of breaking glass. I looked behind me, toward the Dish Line, and saw a fellow busser who had tried a little too hard to clear a large table all at once, and was now surrounded by the remnants of wine glasses and a plate or two.


Do my coursework


A few feet behind me the sprayer from the dishwashing post was turned on and I suddenly felt a warm mist of water covering my torso. I quickly got on my way back to the peaceful dining room, carefully stepping around shards of glass, glistening from the water, and finally emerging from the hectic “Dish Line” ready to clear another table.





Mind that the sample papers like Work Nights -- a descriptive essay presented are to be used for review only. In order to warn you and eliminate any plagiarism writing intentions, it is highly recommended not to use the essays in class. In cases you experience difficulties with essay writing in class and for in class use, order original papers with our expert writers. Cheap custom papers can be written from scratch for each customer that entrusts his or her academic success to our writing team. Order your unique assignment from the best custom writing services cheap and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment