Wednesday, January 23, 2013

THE MEET

We are ready to represent the best custom paper writing assistance that can cope with any task like THE MEET even at the eleventh hour. The matter is that we posses the greatest base of expert writers. Our staff of freelance writers includes approximately 300 experienced writers are at your disposal all year round. They are striving to provide the best ever services to the most desperate students that have already lost the hope for academic success. We offer the range of the most widely required, however, not recommended for college use papers. It is advisable to use our examples like THE MEET in learning at public-education level. Get prepared and be smart with our best essay samples cheap and fast! Get in touch and we will write excellent custom coursework or essay especially for you.



State Track Meet

“The most important thing is that he’s dedicated himself as far as his approach to track is concerned,’ Coach Hernandez said. “He’s worked a lot harder this year and really stayed focused throughout the later part of the season. His focus has been so good.” In 18, my junior year in high school, I made a pact with myself to make it to the Texas University Interscholastic League’s State Track and Field Championships. In my family, we came from a long line of track and field competitors. Though none of my them had ever accomplished the dream of making it to the big state meet, I knew if I was cooperative by keeping me dedicated and focused, their dream would become my reality.

The Texas 5A state track meet consists of eight of the fastest runners from the biggest schools per event, so this was apparently no walk in the park. I knew many sacrifices on my part would be made to fulfill my dream. Football was the first sacrifice I made, because I knew I had to keep my focus only on track. It was hard to let go of but it was taking up too much of my time and I needed that time to improve my running skills. Although football was good conditioning, it wasn’t the conditioning I needed to make it to the state meet. I practiced two times a day, two hours in the morning and four hours in the afternoon, for a whole year. I looked up workouts on the internet that the famous coach Clyde Hart from Baylor University developed for mid class sprinters, and used those workouts to my advantage. “He’s more positive with what he does. The track has changed his attitude. He works harder and he’s very serious about what he does,” Coach Ware stated. He would yell out times to me during workouts and if I didn’t hit those times, I would make myself go back and repeatedly do them again. I would push my self so far in practice that I would vomit an average of about four times a week. My coaches would tell me not to push it so hard in practice, but my determination to make it to the state meet excelled beyond their expectations. My daily schedule consisted of morning track practice, then school, followed by afternoon track practice and finally studying school subjects along with track tapes of other competitors. While every one of my classmates was sleeping late on weekend mornings, I was out on the track bright and early working my legs out from under me. I missed many major social gatherings like prom and football games because at night I would watch tapes of other opponents and study their techniques of running. I would write strategies on their weakest points of the race and where I could make a move against them. I gave up my unhealthy eating habits so I could be healthier and my diet consisted of many fruits and vegetables, lots and lots of water and many carbohydrates.

On May sixteenth 18, I made my way to the biggest track meet of my life. I lined my blocks up and took a couple of practice starts. Finally, the starter gives his three famous commands; on your marks…get set…and the gun goes off. The race started and all you could hear was roaring crowd of 60,000 fans on their feet. When the final stretch approached I was dead even with the top three runners in the state, so the race could go either way. Lane one and lane four crossed the finish line, leaving lane eight and I neck and neck for a photo finish. Then an official approaches me and tells me to make my way to the award booth because I placed third. I looked up to find 70 friends and family wearing t-shirts with my school colors on them, cheering and crying for my victory and that’s when I knew that all my dedication and focus had paid off.






Mind that the sample papers like THE MEET presented are to be used for review only. In order to warn you and eliminate any plagiarism writing intentions, it is highly recommended not to use the essays in class. In cases you experience difficulties with essay writing in class and for in class use, order original papers with our expert writers. Cheap custom papers can be written from scratch for each customer that entrusts his or her academic success to our writing team. Order your unique assignment from the best custom writing services cheap and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment