Thursday, July 12, 2012

Head-Rushes essay

We are ready to represent the best custom paper writing assistance that can cope with any task like Head-Rushes essay even at the eleventh hour. The matter is that we posses the greatest base of expert writers. Our staff of freelance writers includes approximately 300 experienced writers are at your disposal all year round. They are striving to provide the best ever services to the most desperate students that have already lost the hope for academic success. We offer the range of the most widely required, however, not recommended for college use papers. It is advisable to use our examples like Head-Rushes essay in learning at public-education level. Get prepared and be smart with our best essay samples cheap and fast! Get in touch and we will write excellent custom coursework or essay especially for you.



One day, I wanted to get a head rush, so I decided to skydive out of an airplane over the Atlantic Ocean. I saw many things such as a boating contest and the Lochness Monster. All of a sudden, I saw a huge storm approaching, and it blew me all the way to the Statue of Liberty, onto the torch, then I thought to myself, how am I going to get down from here. Then I remembered I had flares just in case something ever went wrong, but out of know where Gary Coleman flew from the sky and told me I was on a big assignment, but did not tell me what it was. The former Different Strokes funny kid left my sight and I dosed off. The next morning I woke up and the flares were gone, somehow, someway the little guy ran off with them. I through on my glasses, looked out of my binoculars and realized I was not where I thought I was, it seemed to look alot like the eight-teen-hundreds but I was not positive, but then what really cleared my sight was Ben Franklin and Thaddeus Stevens holding hands and skipping down the street. Then I past out from shock and fell asleep once again, to see if this was for real. Shockingly it was not, well the 1800 part was not, I was still stuck on the Statue of Liberty. I looked through the binoculars once again, and saw a smooth mack daddy screaming at his ladies, but the n the cops took him and started beating him down with nightsticks to calm him down. Then I saw the whole Yankee organization led by Zimmer, running out of a clown car and attacking an innocent bystander. Then even a much stranger thing occurred, the binoculars zoomed in on Collin Ferrell in a phone booth. I read Collins lips and it seemed like he was mad or frightened about something, and I wanted to find out. So I zoomed in a little more and he had a laser pointed on him. I thought it was a sequel to Phone Booth, but then he left the booth and got into the clown car that the Yankees were driving, and drove right into an ATM machine. Then he drove off and I lost sight of him, I said to myself, this is all a crazy dream, then a helicopter flew over my head, and I watched it fly into the open sea. I realized there was no way of survival, so I was going to jump off the ledge and to see if I can make it into the water. I started to run, but tripped and fell onto the sharp rocks below and got mortally wounded. Somehow I woke up in my room, and none other than Gary Coleman was trying to stand over me, but could not because of his sad physical disability and told me I had just been Brain Teased and I asked him what it was, and he told me it was the name of his new game show on the Oxygen Channel. So this concludes my bizarre game show dream, that really ruined my good night sleep.



Mind that the sample papers like Head-Rushes essay presented are to be used for review only. In order to warn you and eliminate any plagiarism writing intentions, it is highly recommended not to use the essays in class. In cases you experience difficulties with essay writing in class and for in class use, order original papers with our expert writers. Cheap custom papers can be written from scratch for each customer that entrusts his or her academic success to our writing team. Order your unique assignment from the best custom writing services cheap and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment