Monday, October 22, 2012

A World Unknown - (My Trip to Europe)

We are ready to represent the best custom paper writing assistance that can cope with any task like A World Unknown - (My Trip to Europe) even at the eleventh hour. The matter is that we posses the greatest base of expert writers. Our staff of freelance writers includes approximately 300 experienced writers are at your disposal all year round. They are striving to provide the best ever services to the most desperate students that have already lost the hope for academic success. We offer the range of the most widely required, however, not recommended for college use papers. It is advisable to use our examples like A World Unknown - (My Trip to Europe) in learning at public-education level. Get prepared and be smart with our best essay samples cheap and fast! Get in touch and we will write excellent custom coursework or essay especially for you.



A World Unknown (My Trip to Europe)

Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed about traveling overseas. Strange lands, exciting places, and new cultures have always fascinated me. Ive always wondered what it would be like to speak another language, to grow up learning different customs, or to live in a completely different way than I do now. Three years back my dream finally came true. I got to travel to England, France, Switzerland, and Germany with my family and suddenly the world was at my fingertips.

Englands green hills and city life is unforgettable. Kensington, Westminster Abby, and Piccadilly Circus are just a few parts of London full of historic cathedrals, quaint little cafes, and amazing shopping places. Harrods, where the royal family shops, supposedly sells everything. Its loveliness attracts thousands of tourists, which include foreigners as well. My favorite experience in London was riding The Underground to see the Broadway play Fosse and watching the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace. England overall is much different from the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.). The language spoken in England is English, whereas the official language spoken in the U.A.E. is Arabic, but they also speak English. Also, the currency in England, the Pound, is quite high compared to the U.A.E. Dirhams. However, driving on the left side of the road is hard to get use to.

The Eiffel Tower, The Arc de Triomphe, The Lourve, The obelisk, La Place de la Concorde, and Notre Dame are all located in the heart of Paris, France. Paris, with its French cuisine, romantic atmosphere and historical self-being fills you with a sense of complete contentment. Ill never forget sitting at a French cafe, eating a baguette, drinking mineral water, and watching the Parisians walk by. Pariss metro system makes going anywhere a fast and easy trip. With my knowledge of the French language and an idea about French life I came to love Paris.




Theres only one word to describe Switzerland and Germany, and thats beautiful. Quite the contrary to what I expected, both countries turned out to be extremely clean. There are not as many tourist attractions but the scenery alone is enough to keep you engaged. In Lucerne, Switzerland I went up Mt. Pilatus, tasted fine Swiss chocolate, browsed the famous coo-coo clocks, and even got to attend a folk dinner. At the dinner, I ate and drank while people serenaded us singing, dancing, and playing Swiss folk instruments. My family and I didnt spend very much time in Germany, but we managed the time we did have well. Some of my fondest memories there were eating what Germany happens to be known for; its sauerkraut and sausage, visiting Reims castle, and going to the Heidelburg disco tech (a nightclub type place).

After the fabulous days touring the four countries it was time to return to the U.A.E. I had made so many new friends, saw so many new things, and had so much fun and enjoyment of the essence. Going to Europe completely changed the way I looked at the world. I now respect different cultures. I never imagined how different the world outside my own in the U.A.E. really was. My adventure has left me wondering what the rest of the world is like. The active life of traveling in Europe filled me with a zest for life. Theres so much Ive never seen. Its a great big world and I cant wait to explore it.



Mind that the sample papers like A World Unknown - (My Trip to Europe) presented are to be used for review only. In order to warn you and eliminate any plagiarism writing intentions, it is highly recommended not to use the essays in class. In cases you experience difficulties with essay writing in class and for in class use, order original papers with our expert writers. Cheap custom papers can be written from scratch for each customer that entrusts his or her academic success to our writing team. Order your unique assignment from the best custom writing services cheap and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment