Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Stories of the innocent

We are ready to represent the best custom paper writing assistance that can cope with any task like Stories of the innocent even at the eleventh hour. The matter is that we posses the greatest base of expert writers. Our staff of freelance writers includes approximately 300 experienced writers are at your disposal all year round. They are striving to provide the best ever services to the most desperate students that have already lost the hope for academic success. We offer the range of the most widely required, however, not recommended for college use papers. It is advisable to use our examples like Stories of the innocent in learning at public-education level. Get prepared and be smart with our best essay samples cheap and fast! Get in touch and we will write excellent custom coursework or essay especially for you.



Stories of the Innocent


It has been known around the world that men sometimes get themselves into serious problems that they later regret. In many cases it could be a fight, smoking marijuana to be cool, or something you may not want to talk about. The effects can be drastic the loss of a potential friend, giving people the wrong impression about you, and in many instances a record of expulsion or suspension that can hinder you from attending a job or school. The underlying cause is the great need for conformity, which in males means breaking the rules.


Peer pressure can cause someone to do things he would never do. I lost a potential friend because of peer pressure. I was in high school at the time, the beginning of the eleventh grade. A new student was put into the chemistry class that I was taking. Little did I know that my friends could make me confront this person in an aggressive manner. They told me that he looked at me wrong. And that if I didn’t do something about it than I would be known as a punk throughtout my school. Peer pressure caused me to fight this person. I won the fight, but the real champion was the new student. I would not even call it a fight. I would call it a sign of my weakness. Because of this I was punished and suspended from school. Once my mother found out it was all over. She took my car and my TV from me. I was not proud of what had happened. I had no motives or reasons to do what I had done.


There was one memorable occasion when I gave someone the wrong impression about me. I wanted to show this girl how cool I was. I didn’t think she thought that I was cool enough to be her boyfriend. I did something I had never thought about doing. I smoked marijuana. I thought her seeing me smoke the drug would be cool. It wasn’t cool. In her exact words, “Lacaya that is disgusting. I was starting to like you.” Just that quick she had changed her mind about me, all because I wanted to be cool for someone who already thought that I was.


Do my coursework


Suspension and expulsion can be the results of something unthinkable. Living in the District of Columbia all my life has taken a toll on a close friend of mine. The violence and the drugs are what he saw and heard each and every day. I know it sounds strange, but the influences around him are what kept him on his toes. He tried his best to conform to those older than him. I guess he tried too hard to be what they wanted him to be. Most of his troubles came to him in school or at work. I remember when I was in the sixth grade. John was known for his fighting skills and his temper, no one could top him. Many would say that he was a bully. John was used to himself getting into people’s face, not them getting into his. One day he had brought to school a six-inch blade, with a chrome grip that one of the older guys around our home had given him. He had threatened a student with the blade prior to the unthinkable event. Why, because one of the older guys said that it would be cool if he’d stab someone. As the saying goes, “ do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.” So how did the student know that John was behind him? He turned around and stabbed John in the stomach. I saw it all. After words, John was sent to the hospital, in a Body Bag. The predator became the prey. The student that killed John was expelled from school and unknowingly created a record that he will later regret.


What is the reason for conformity? Many would argue, to prove a point, to be known by others or just to be cool. We as human beings have yet to figure this out. So to please the masses we’ll say every reason is a good reason for conformity.





Mind that the sample papers like Stories of the innocent presented are to be used for review only. In order to warn you and eliminate any plagiarism writing intentions, it is highly recommended not to use the essays in class. In cases you experience difficulties with essay writing in class and for in class use, order original papers with our expert writers. Cheap custom papers can be written from scratch for each customer that entrusts his or her academic success to our writing team. Order your unique assignment from the best custom writing services cheap and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment