Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blahs

We are ready to represent the best custom paper writing assistance that can cope with any task like Blahs even at the eleventh hour. The matter is that we posses the greatest base of expert writers. Our staff of freelance writers includes approximately 300 experienced writers are at your disposal all year round. They are striving to provide the best ever services to the most desperate students that have already lost the hope for academic success. We offer the range of the most widely required, however, not recommended for college use papers. It is advisable to use our examples like Blahs in learning at public-education level. Get prepared and be smart with our best essay samples cheap and fast! Get in touch and we will write excellent custom coursework or essay especially for you.



“I don’t know why I’m here, I mean I don’t even know how to talk properly when it comes to performing”


“Come on, I know you can do it”


“I know how about you try out and I’ll just wait”


“No, Summer William, when your name is called you are going to go in there and give them all you got, just pretend your practicing in front of me”





“Okay what ever you say”


“I mean it, Summer you have to try, this is the best school in the world, it specializes in acting, if you land a place here, your most likely to be a star”


“Who else has become a star from here?”


“Umm, Nicole Kidman, Brad Pitt I think even Heath Ledger came here, and now look where they are”


“Summer William’s”


“OK it’s your turn now, show em what you got”


I walked into the room, and saw three people sitting at a desk, they all looked very serious and immediately I knew they were the judges,


“Now Summer, what would you be presenting to us today?”


“Well I was studying Romeo and Juliet at school and decided to the part where Juliet is out near the pool before Romeo comes”


“OK, begin”


At that I played my piece of Juliet, at first I was a little scared but then it just took over me. When I act my body just lets it self go and I just do it. Finally I finished my part and the judges took awhile to write down some more notes, I was told to go and wait in the waiting room,


“Kasey, over here”


“Hey how did it go?”


“It was fun, I was abit shaky at the beginning but then my body did that thing”


“Where it just takes over”


“Exactly”


“Well, that’s good then, hey my name was just called, wait for me okay”


“Okay, good luck”


“I’ll be needing it”


To me it seemed ages waiting for Kasey, I knew then that she was definitely in, otherwise they wouldn’t take so much time talking to her and stuff, I knew they were talking to her because her piece wasn’t very long. Finally she walked out with a big grin on her face,


“You’ll never guess what happened”


“What?”


“I’m definitely in, they told me in there because I was so good, I have to wait out here”


“They told me to wait aswell”


“Great, maybe then you’re in too, oh I hope so”


We waited until a lot of other people had gone in to try out, and a lot of them left straight after, some even looked as if they were about to cry. In the end it was Kasey and I, about 7 boys and 6 other girls, the three judges appeared again and we were all invited back into the performing room, we took a seat on the floor and one of the judges stood up,


“Now all of you here have great skills in acting and at Wimberly Community Acting College that’s what we specialize in. But as you see there are 15 of us here and we are only allowed to take in 5. After many debates we have come up with 5 different people, now if you are not chosen please don’t take it the wrong way. But we had to pick the best of the best, but fell free to come back and re try next year if you’re under 15, thank you. Now the judges will come up and call out the 5 people that have made it next year, if your name is called please wait over by the door, if not please make you way back through that door”


“Right one, Jordan Claim, two, Kasey Limn, three, William Levee. Four, Alex Mcleod and five Summer William’s”


“Oh my god, we did it”


“Kasey we both got in”


We jumped up and hugged each other while the people that didn’t make it left. We then waited by the door with the other three that had made it, they were all boys and obviously they all knew each other,


“Hey I’m Jordan”


“Hi, I’m Kasey and this is my best friend Summer”


“Hi” said the other guys smirking,


“So what skit did you use to compete?”


“I did the part from Romeo and Juliet where she is on the balcony by herself”


“And I did, I part I made up myself”


“Cool, we did ours together, we did the three musketeers”


“Right if you would follow me, we will give your papers and call you a ride home, you will be expected to of handed your papers in by the end of this week with or without fee’s, any questions?”


“Yes Umm, when exactly do we come back here”


“You will be returning here 1 week before normal schooling begins with your luggage so you can get settled in and get to know your new surroundings, also so when the year really starts we can get straight into it”


“Okay”


We all received our papers and waited for the taxi that would be taking us all home, the boys were all dropped off at Alex’s house and Kasey and I were dropped off in front of my house. Kasey only had to walk next door.


“Hey Mum, I got in”


“Really hunny, how wonderful”


“Here are the papers, they need to be back before the week is out”


“Let me see them”


She took the papers and studied them for awhile,


“I think we can let you go here sweety, I’ll take you there tomorrow for you to take your papers in and on the way we can drop by the bank”


“Cool, hey Kasey got in aswell”


“Great, I’m going over there soon, for a cuppa with her mum, I’ll ask if she wants me to take you and Kasey out tomorrow to hand in your papers”


“Her mum might say no though”


“No I spoke to her Mum this morning and she said if Kasey did get in she was going to let her go”


“Ok cool”


I went and got myself some lemonade and sat and watched some TV, I was in the middle of watching Ricki Lake when the phone rang,


“I’ll get it,” I yelled,


I ran to the phone and picked it up,


“Hello, Summer William’s speaking”


“Summer its Kasey,”


“Hey wassup?”


“I spoke to Mum about Wimberly and she said I could go”


“That’s great, I’m allowed too, infact mum is taking me tomorrow”


“I know your mum is here now and I’m going with you, my mum is going to give me her card to draw the money out when we’re at the bank”


“Cool, hey out my mum on for a sec”


“OK”


She yelled for my Mum and my mum came to the phone,


“Hello, Summer”


“Hey mum, seen as though Kasey is coming with us tomorrow can she stay the night”


“Sure thing”


“Great, well I’ll go now and you tell her to come over right now”


“OK, Bye”


She hung up the phone and I went and had a shower and got in my pj’s. I made up Kasey’s bed and then she came over,


“Hey again”


“Hello”


“I’m just making myself something to eat, want anything”


“What you making?”


“Nutella Sandwiches”


“OK, you haven me addicted to Nutella”


“I know”


We made our sandwiches and went and sat down to watch our favourite show ‘Home and Away’. We then went in my room, and gave eachother make over’s and played some board games,


“Hey, I know why they call board games board games”


“OK why?”


“Because, when you have nothing to do your bored, and when you have nothing to do you play board games, get it bored games”


“OK then”


We finished playing the game and brushed our teeth and went to bed, we lay there talking then drifted off to sleep.


“Girls come on wake up”


“What’s the time” I asked sleepily,


“Almost 100”


“Ok, hold on”


We got up and went and had showers, and got ready to go out,


“I’m so excited”


“Me too”


“Hey Summer, what did you think of those boys yesterday”


“Who Jordan, Alex and the other guy?”


“William”


“Yeah that’s it”


“What did you think?”


“What do you mean what did I think?”


“Well do you think there cute?”


“No”


“What?”


“There not cute, there gorgeous”


“Oh thank god, I thought you had lost your taste or something”


“No, I especially think Jordan is a cutie”


“He’s okay but I think Alex”


“Yeah, he’s alright”


“I’m wonder if there allowed”


“Yeah same”


We got into the car and Mum drove to the bank, we jumped out and Mum drew out her money and then we waited for Kasey to get her’s. We then got back in the car and headed to Wimberly,


“So you girls stay there right?”


“Yeah, it’s like a bording school Mum”


“OK”


“But it’s different I mean you go there because you want to, not because you have to”


“OK”


We arrived at the school, from the outside it looks like one of those really posh schools from the old days, you know made of stone. When you get inside it’s all oak floors and fancy draws and desks and things. We were shown to the main office and went in and sat down waiting, the principal who we hadn’t met yet was there with the judge who had chosen us and given us our appers,


“Miss Shepherd, these are two more of the new students that will be attending the new year”


“Well I hope they enjoy it here”


We sat and spoke to the principal for awhile, the left with the school list for the things we needed.


“Bye Mum, see ya on the holidays”


“Bye sweety have a good time, remember if you change your mind and don’t like it you can always come home”


“OK bye”


Kasey and I ran up the stairs and into the building, all the students were arriving an heading up to there usual rooms, to unpack. But Kasey and I were new so we had to go straight to the office and taken to our rooms. We arrived in the office and placed our luggage out of the way in a corner, and sat in a couple of chairs,


“I can’t wait for the actual year to begin”


“Yeah me too”


We were having a great conversation about us being movie stars and stuff when we were older, when Alex, Jordan and William walked in,


“Hey Summer and Kasey”


“Hey you guys”


“So you decided to come”


“Yeah why wouldn’t we be?”


“Just wondering”


We sat talking amongst ourselves and the boys ended up being very interesting. The Principle walked past a couple of times not noticing us there but when she walked past for the third time she realized,


“Oh, I’m terribly sorry, I’ll get someone to show you to your rooms”


She ran back out of the office and was back with an older looking girl about the age of 16,


“This is Rebecca, the head girl this year, she will take the girls to their room, and the biys will wait for Thomas”


We waved be to the boys and followed Rebecca,


“Your going to love it here”


“Is it good?”


“You bet this school is by far one of the finest in the whole of America, but remember put one step out of line and you’ll be packing your basg and heading home again”





Mind that the sample papers like Blahs presented are to be used for review only. In order to warn you and eliminate any plagiarism writing intentions, it is highly recommended not to use the essays in class. In cases you experience difficulties with essay writing in class and for in class use, order original papers with our expert writers. Cheap custom papers can be written from scratch for each customer that entrusts his or her academic success to our writing team. Order your unique assignment from the best custom writing services cheap and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment